Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

WoW trial account(s)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know... I haven't felt compelled to jump back into WoW after the first time playing it. It was okay.. nothing really special though. I know I should give it a second chance, it's just that I keep bumping it off in favor of other small chores I have to do around the house....
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't even get started good! Surprised

No dungeon runs, no dueling (Glanadh duels are FUN, Dvixen likes turning opponents into sheep), no good loot, nothing!

You sissy, get back in there or we'll have Combat drag you back in! Very Happy

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Rave
Petty Officer 2nd class
Petty Officer 2nd class

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which servers are you all playing on????????

Smile
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverhand (RP) seems to be the preferred server.

I redid levels 1-4 with a new Mage character, and it seemed marginally more fun. I'm sure the real fun comes from grouping, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to join one of the group raids before my 10 day sub runs out.
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Dvixen
Sugar standards in exported confectionaries Minister
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reminder for all the OSY recruits:

Guild forum location is listed in the in game MOTD, and in Narisah's description. Forums, gallery and most importanly the Charter of the guild is there. Read it, love it, and if a Diviner or Oracle says something, most importantly, heed their words. They are that rank for a reason.

thus ends the reminder, I'm going back to rep farming.
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dvixen wrote:
A reminder for all the OSY recruits:...
Do we have our own guild here now? What server?

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine. I bought the damn game and now it won't authenticate like what happened the other night.

Wanted to jam tonight too.

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mage, Raminius, is up to level 6. How high a level do I have to be before I can party with you cool kids?
-- Carl Sagan

Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lvl 10 Gnome Warlock, Jeremy, who'd be glad of help spreading death and chaos. Very Happy

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
My mage, Raminius, is up to level 6. How high a level do I have to be before I can party with you cool kids?
Where?
Magus wrote:
I have a lvl 10 Gnome Warlock, Jeremy, who'd be glad of help spreading death and chaos. Very Happy
Where?

Where?

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
Silverhand (RP) seems to be the preferred server.
Okay, I just paged through the entire thread to find JR's post above mine.

He's gonna blow!

Supervillains for Linux!
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My level 23 Rogue has finally gotten the ability to use poisons. Oh yeah. Oh hell yeah. I gave my buddy my trial key and I was thinking of starting another low level character to go adventuring around with him. After reading the manual he decided that he wanted to be a Night Elf Druid. Surprise. Surprise. Everybody is a Night Elf!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay wrote:
Surprise. Surprise. Everybody is a Night Elf!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Aw hell, I'm a Human Paladin!

Should I go back and make a Horde character?

Supervillains for Linux!
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got another recruit ma'am Very Happy He'll be jumping online sometime this weekend with the trial key I gave him though he's already bought the box as he found it online for sale for only $30 USD (Gamestop is apparently having some sort of sale).

He's never played an MMORPG before so it'll be interesting to see how he takes to it.... I'll be starting a new char the same time he comes on (he's talking about a night elf druid) so that we can go questing together.

The rogue is sitting at Level 28. It's an odd time for him as I'm starting to think about other characters because he is beginning to bore me. Also I'm kinda looking forward to a taller character. Smile
Dvixen
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Point him towards the guild website (and sign up!)

Oh if his name is Shawn or any variation thereof, he needs to change his name. We've already far too many duplicated names in the guild. We could use a Bruce.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have someone in the guild who's not a Bruce? Oh, that's going to be trouble. Very Happy

-HitScan

Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dvixen wrote:
Cool. Point him towards the guild website (and sign up!)

Oh if his name is Shawn or any variation thereof, he needs to change his name. We've already far too many duplicated names in the guild. We could use a Bruce.

Sure will. His name is John. Been a good friend of mine for almost 15 years. He'll likely call himself Trakonus or Trakius as some variation of the two have served as his online handle throughout the years. Kinda of like "Gamorck" for me. I'll let you all know once we get on.
Dvixen
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we have any John's *boggle*

No Dave's either.
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking love this shirt: http://www.thinkgeek.com/pennyarcade/gamer/76e8/

If I get my gf into WoW I told her it's a requirement she get this shirt: http://www.thinkgeek.com/pennyarcade/gamer/77d0/

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does PST stand for?

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Dvixen
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the case of those shirts - Please Send Tell.

(or it's also server time - Pacific Standard Time))
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trial period over! Boo! Waa! Need more moneys!
-- Carl Sagan

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, well, I got another raise, so to celebrate I went out and bought WoW.

It came with a free 10-day guest pass, so if anyone at OSY still needs one, PM me!!
-- Carl Sagan

Dvixen
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banana Party! Banana Party! Banana Party! Banana Party! Banana Party! Banana Party! Banana Party! Banana Party!
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Dance!

EDIT:

Quote:

Congratulations! You've successfully added an authentication key to your account! Tales of this historic moment will be told and retold down through the generations. Way to go!

Very Happy
-- Carl Sagan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: