Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Image hosting...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Image hosting... Reply with quote

I created an account for you guys in case you don't have/don't want to use a site that you have, or don't want to host images off of your own space or home connection.

I know images are far and few between, but I thought I'd offer up my services in case anyone would want to use it. Smile

http://www.vehmic.com/uploader
l/p: OSY/images

Smile

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE YOU!!! Cuddling

This is WAY cool.

Thank you

s
lewis
new in box
Captain
Captain

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh hehehe. You have no idea how tempted I am to docter some of the images already there in amusing ways Twisted Evil
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks feign. I think I'll use your site to host the images of my guitar (for OSY only). I'll be uploading two pics in a bit and start a new thread about for my babies. If the bandwidth or images are a problem, you can delete them as you please. I'll remove them myself in a weeks time. Smile

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got quite a collection of interesting stuff.

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Thundar
Insert Custom Title Here
Commodore
Commodore

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh I'm tempted to just unload my images now Very Happy

MasterOfTheHat wrote:
Well, if you'd quit sacrificing the virgins and screwing the livestock, you wouldn't be in such a predicament!

if you are wondering what smam is, just stick around, it is more a sort of zen than something that a mere definition with mortal words cannot comprehend. You will get the picture of what smam is in short order. It will change your life! -Smamta Clause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks++ Smile

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fill it up guys. There's a 1MB limit per file, but you can store .jpg .zip .doc .txt .bmp .jpe .gif .rar and .png files there. Feel free to use it as a repository. Smile

They can't be inlined from sites that I don't allow, but a direct connection is fine, e.g. http://www.vehmic.com/upload/ , then browse to the file.

Cheesy smile

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: