Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

IE7b2. ZOOM!!!!111
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully tommorrow I'll get sometime to test whether or not the long running DOM related memory leaks in IE 6 have been patched up in this version. This is my single biggest bitch to pitch with IE 6 and IE 7 fixing it would really make my life easier.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HitScan: Yes, I meant detect, easier to see which tab corresponds to the page you're viewing. Smile

The bitching here is why I didn't write up Beta 2. >_<

Quote:
Is there some way to simply place the menu bar at the top of the window?
Why use it? If you're a keyboard jock, you already know the shortcuts, and the menu doesn't have to be visible to be used. Try it. Hit Alt-F and it appears. Finish using it, it goes away.

Quote:
Is there a way to get rid of the l33t background on the tabs?
Confused I use XP's classic UI, so maybe I'm just not seeing this...

Quote:
Can I hide that MSN Search feature as I have absolutely no intention of ever using?
You *do* know you can add other search engines to it, and then take your pick, right? Click the dropdown, choose "Get search providers..." and you're taken here where you search engines with one click. I've had a search box on my browser ever since the early days of the Google bar and consider it a vital feature.

Quote:
Are we honestly so desperate for a real update to IE that this will suffice?
Do you ever do anything but bitch? First it's "IE hasn't updated!" Now that they're making serious efforts to do so, incorporating functionality now considered standard, you're still not happy. Is there a good reason for this? You seem dangerously close to the zealot determined to hate something no matter what...

Quote:
How is standards support in this version?
Read the IE Team Blog. They've been pushing for it, asking for massive amounts of feedback. It's clearly a priority.

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
The bitching here is why I didn't write up Beta 2. >_<

You've got to be kidding.... I honestly think that maybe it's the fact that we disagree that annoys you more than anything. The reasons for our "bitching" are quite founded from what I've seen.
Quote:
Why use it? If you're a keyboard jock, you already know the shortcuts, and the menu doesn't have to be visible to be used. Try it. Hit Alt-F and it appears. Finish using it, it goes away.

Different folks - different strokes.
Quote:
I use XP's classic UI, so maybe I'm just not seeing this...

Here is a cookie.
Quote:
You *do* know you can add other search engines to it, and then take your pick, right? Click the dropdown, choose "Get search providers..." and you're taken here where you search engines with one click. I've had a search box on my browser ever since the early days of the Google bar and consider it a vital feature.

Thanks for the one piece of useful information. Here is another cookie.

Quote:
Do you ever do anything but bitch? First it's "IE hasn't updated!" Now that they're making serious efforts to do so, incorporating functionality now considered standard, you're still not happy. Is there a good reason for this? You seem dangerously close to the zealot determined to hate something no matter what...

Why because instead of cheering whenever they pump something out of Redmond, I take the time to actually examine it? How is employing critical thinking skills akin to being a zealot? Do you even truly know the definition of the word? Have I pimped an alternative to IE 7? Did I say, "IE 7 IS THE SUX0R AND PRODUCT XXX WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER NO MATTER WHATTTT!!!11111one".

No I didn't. In fact all I've really indicated was that a) I think they have more work to do, b) I don't like all of the so-called "improvements" and c) I expected more given the immense amount of IE 7 related hype I've heard from MS and a number of others such as yourself.

I mean honestly Magus - I've been seeing this rationalization from you more and more lately. Anybody who disagrees with you must be a zealot. God forbid I not salivate over everything that comes out of Redmond. Why do you take it so personally? Saying things like, "The bitching here is why I didn't write up Beta 2" just smacks of BS in my book. That is the exact same as saying, "I didn't write up an opinion on product xxx because somebody would've disagreed with me." If you are going to cop out at least make an attempt to keep from sounding like a broken record. Thanks.
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that haven't installed it - here is a screenshot of IE7's wonderful interface:

Things that are wrong are marked in red:

1) The classic menu bar, when enabled should be at the top of the window.

2) The ugly background on the active tabs ought to be removed or changed (or we can all use the classic look and feel!)

3) For love of god - move the stop and refresh buttons back beside the back and forward buttons. It makes no sense to have the buttons split like that.

If these complaints are interpreted as "being a zealot" well I guess that's just too bad. They are reasonable requests. If being a zealot constitutes pointing out obvious flaws in a beta product that has been freely offered up for public consumption, then I'm guessing this product has absolutely zero chance of improving.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why because instead of cheering whenever they pump something out of Redmond, I take the time to actually examine it?
Oh, got me there. Yessir, I didn't actually take the time to keep up with the IE blog and third party reviews, and damn sure didn't explore the browser, and am not currently continuing to try to break it. Just downloaded and started cheerleading like a good little fanboi. Having a positive opinion couldn't possibly occur after analysis.

You however have put me to shame, having examined it and applied critical thinking! Oddly enough, you didn't know about the menu bar trick, or the option to add search providers... But I'm sure those were dismissed in your exhaustive analysis as the minor details they clearly are. After all, I have trouble believing you're so incompetent you can't find those UI options.

Far more importantly, you were concerned with the development side of IE. MS didn't actually have a massive push to support the W3C drivel; all those comments and feedback were clearly faked. Thus you rightfully question a campaign meant to fool us into believing IE7 has vastly improved "standards" support. I'm sure you even have massive amounts of proof in your analysis, but kindly didn't flood this thread with them. How thoughtful of you!

Further, only IE suffers from memory leaks, even though by your own admission the same types of leaks occur in other browsers and are usually due to third party addons... Indeed, singling out IE for a behavior that's universal is clearly objective analysis! If only I could stop my salivating over anything that comes from Redmond and learn from your shining example!

Quote:
Are we honestly so desperate for a real update to IE that this will suffice?
How foolish of me to misunderstand that as your usual complaining and deliberate attempts to start an argument, rather than realizing you simply meant that IE needs more work! Damn my pattern recognition abilities for so cruelly maligning you!

Quote:
Saying things like, "The bitching here is why I didn't write up Beta 2" just smacks of BS in my book.
I do hope you didn't spend too much of your precious time applying critical thinking to my humble words; we've already seen I can't live up to your example.

Quote:
That is the exact same as saying, "I didn't write up an opinion on product xxx because somebody would've disagreed with me."
Yes, I certainly didn't mean that I didn't care to listen to a rehash from when I did so for Beta 1. I must have only imagined getting crap for being an MS cheerleader. Nobody here flat out dismissed it as unworthy of our attention because it's admittedly catch-up. Nobody here turned that thread into "IE sucks, let me tell my horror stories." Heavens, I must be delusional!

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
AlphaMeridian
Gatekeeper of the Beginner Internet
Commander
Commander

srilanka.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that the reason that the location bar comes before the menu bar was for IE 6 addon backwards compatibility with tabs. (something like you break a lot of stuff if you try to make a non-tab-aware plugin work w/ tabs, so each 'window' is like it's own browser, which mandates the orientation)

I could be COMPLETELY wrong about that though. That being said, I don't like the orientation, but I'm open to other things they may have done better than FF 1.5.

(installing now)

-Alpha

So Lonestar, now you see why evil will always triumph because good is dumb!
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
Having a positive opinion couldn't possibly occur after analysis.

I never berated your opinion, you've only berated mine. You may want to reread the drivel you've posted.
Quote:
Oddly enough, you didn't know about the menu bar trick, or the option to add search providers...

Menu Bar Trick? Using shortcut keys? Are seriously that much of an imbecile that you think this is a solution? As for the search providers - you are correct there - but since I've only been using it 36 hours... however I would rather get rid of the damn thing entirely. But god forbid I use my browser any differently than you. Obviously I could learn a few things from an IE7 master such as yourself.

/me bows before the dick
Quote:
Thus you rightfully question a campaign meant to fool us into believing IE7 has vastly improved "standards" support. I'm sure you even have massive amounts of proof in your analysis, but kindly didn't flood this thread with them. How thoughtful of you!

I asked if they had improved standards support. Saying you are going to do something and doing it are two different things. What the fuck is your problem anyway? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?
Quote:
Nobody here flat out dismissed it as unworthy of our attention because it's admittedly catch-up. Nobody here turned that thread into "IE sucks, let me tell my horror stories."

Learn to read. I have posted several things about IE 7 that I've liked. Nowhere in the thread have I said it is better or worse than other browers. Jesus - are you so desperate to run this thread into the ground that you are going to literally make shit up? Because that is exactly what you are doing right now.
Quote:
Further, only IE suffers from memory leaks, even though by your own admission the same types of leaks occur in other browsers and are usually due to third party addons...

Absolute fucking shit. I HAVE SINGLED IE OUT FOR MEMORY LEAKS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CAUSED BY 3RD PARTY ADDONS. I HAVE A NUMBER OF CLIENTS THAT EXPERIENCE MASSIVE MEMORY LEAKAGE WITHIN IE OVER THE COURSE OF USING WEB APPLICATIONS FOR A FEW HOURS WITHIN A SINGLE DAY. THIS HAPPENS REGARDLESS OF WHAT 3RD PARTY ADDONS ARE LOADED. I HAVE TOOLS THAT YOU CAN USE TO ANALYZE IE THAT PROVE BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT IE ITSELF LEAKS MEMORY EVERYTIME YOU DO SOMETHING WITH THE DOM.

Fucking Idiot. I'm done here. Obviously the great Magus can't be bothered to function at the level of a normal human being and I have neither time nor the inclination to soothe his bruised ego.
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... this is a beta browser we're talking about here. So... unless the UI paradigm is split between republicans and democrats, I find it odd that anyone here should get to caught up in opinions over a piece of software.

I for am glad that MS has not only acknowledged the nifty features in Firefox and Safari, but are also improving on them where they can. Good stuff.

Still don't think quick tabs is a great idea, unless it's implemented in a way where simple mouse gestures activate them fast enough to switch between tabs. For example, with expose, I throw my mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen which activates expose show all windows and then click on the window I want which brings that to the front. If I can just use a flick of the wrist, like say throw the mouse at the corner of the browser window to activate show all tabs, that would be fucking gravy. Ooooohhh... hmmm... I should suggest this idea to the MS development team. I've done this before with various software companies, including MS, and I like how some of the feature requests actually make it in the next version of the software. So I'm a firm believer in always sending my opinions to software companies, and hoping that there are many more like me to have similar requests to have the feature pushed to the top of the list.

As for keyboard commands for quick tabs, I don't have IE 7 installed yet to make a proper opinion. So I don't know if keyboard shortcuts are available for quicktabs and works smooth and fast.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
lewis
new in box
Captain
Captain

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ctrl-Q. Quick tabs are sometimes really really slow for me, I'm not sure why, on a P4 3.2. The pointer even stutters as I mouse over them.
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Ummm... this is a beta browser we're talking about here. So... unless the UI paradigm is split between republicans and democrats, I find it odd that anyone here should get to caught up in opinions over a piece of software.

Yeah, lose the drama, guys. It's a browser.

And I just realized that all my whining about IE7 is pointless because Avant can just use the shiny new IE7 rendering engine and I can keep all my lovely UI features and everyone will be happy!

<Paul Hill>Hurrah!</Paul Hill>
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
And I just realized that all my whining about IE7 is pointless because Avant can just use the shiny new IE7 rendering engine and I can keep all my lovely UI features and everyone will be happy!

<Paul Hill>Hurrah!</Paul Hill>

That sir is the most insightful post I've read in a long time. Yeah, I think people keep forgetting that in the end, what is best is if we have the chance to manipulate the details of a software to fit our needs, as avant does for you with IE. And as saft does for users of Safari. Hell, the power behind Firefox has always been the extensions and not just the browser itself.

I see people at ars use the, 'grandma is using so we must have software that works like this' argument which doesn't jibe with me. I think MS/Apple designs software to be simple for ease of use, but also I think that giving the simplest foundation of doing things, users can then build on top of that and customize the UI/workflow to fit their needs. Just because MS and Apple may not publicly acknowledge avant or saft (respectively), I think they are aware and understand of the value of avant/saft. Should a multi-billion dollar company do everything? God I hope not, because then I'd spend more time un-installing every un-wanted feature from my computer before I can use my computer.

Build me a simple, powerful, platform which has the flexibility to be modified by third party add-ons which I can personally pick, and I'd be happy. Oh look, MS and Apple already provide that. What a co-inky-dince

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty ugly screenshot. I _do_ hope that the bars can be rearranged so as not to waste so much screen real estate. One of the things I normally do with most other installations of IE is collapse the "File" menu, address bar, and selected buttons on the SAME line, freeing up more space for content, which is what I'm using the browser for anyway.

That's why I was originally torn about tabbed browsing. Multiple tabs does take up some space on the screen (you know, to actually show the tabs), but in the end its a feature I ended up liking in practice.

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hell, the power behind Firefox has always been the extensions and not just the browser itself.

PUH LEASE! The power behind firefox is that its fucking called FIREFOX. It just doesn't get any cooler than that Wink

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least they didn't call it Chandler.

"could the OSS community BE any worse with names?"
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drama? Nonsense, I'm laughing here. Jay, as many have told you here, you take things way too seriously. Honestly, your reactions are entirely predictable.

Jay wrote:
I never berated your opinion, you've only berated mine. You may want to reread the drivel you've posted.
My original post was an attempt to address some of your complaints. Y'know, try to help? I never said you were wrong. I never said you should do it my way. I tossed out some suggestions to help with a beta.

Yes, I did comment that you were bitching, but the point was the same that's been made here over and over: You get too worked up over things. Relax. Stop focusing on the negatives so much. Rarely do we see a post from you on this sort of thing that doesn't involve "wtf were they thinking?" "I hate this" and so on.

Saying that I'm"cheering" and "salivating" aren't exactly complimentary, but I just laughed over it, and decided to use over-the-top sarcasm. Kinda figured you'd catch that...

Quote:
Menu Bar Trick? Using shortcut keys? Are seriously that much of an imbecile that you think this is a solution?
Is your life so problem-free that you have this much angst over the placement of a menu bar? So you don't like the placement. Ok, use the feedback link in the Help menu to write it up. After that, either go to another browser, or you could use what I posted. No worries!

Quote:
As for the search providers - you are correct there - but since I've only been using it 36 hours... however I would rather get rid of the damn thing entirely. But god forbid I use my browser any differently than you.
Since you don't seem to like MSN Search, I pointed out that you could set it to other search engines. Never said "use it like me". You're putting words in my posts.

Quote:
Obviously I could learn a few things from an IE7 master such as yourself.
Well, you did learn about the search providers... Very Happy

Quote:
I asked if they had improved standards support. Saying you are going to do something and doing it are two different things.
Did I mention they've been working in public with third party devs about it since Beta 1?

Quote:
Learn to read. I have posted several things about IE 7 that I've liked. Nowhere in the thread have I said it is better or worse than other browers. Jesus - are you so desperate to run this thread into the ground that you are going to literally make shit up? Because that is exactly what you are doing right now.
Learn reading comprehension. That was discussing the Beta 1 thread, not this one. Drama queen much, jay? RELAX, before you have a heart attack.

Quote:
Absolute fucking shit. I HAVE SINGLED IE OUT FOR MEMORY LEAKS BECAUSE *snip*
Because you don't remember coming to #OSY one day and us discussing it all morning, with everyone trying to help you debug it and ultimately determining you got the exact same leaks with Firefox.

Quote:
Fucking Idiot. I'm done here. Obviously the great Magus can't be bothered to function at the level of a normal human being and I have neither time nor the inclination to soothe his bruised ego.
Obviously you can't be bothered not to turn any thread you encounter into hysterical drama.

Bruised ego? Riiiiiight. "Oh, my ego depends on people agreeing with me on an internet forum about beta software!" Laughing

-HitScan

Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
At least they didn't call it Chandler.

"could the OSS community BE any worse with names?"

LOL

PaoloM
The King Of Crap
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just gave a demo of IE7 to our company's brown bag techie weekly meeting.

Many notes were furiously taken, many Linuxheads were dutifully impressed Wink
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mord wrote:
Quote:

Hell, the power behind Firefox has always been the extensions and not just the browser itself.

PUH LEASE! The power behind firefox is that its fucking called FIREFOX. It just doesn't get any cooler than that Wink

Have you read the beta name for the Firefox 2.0 (iirc) project? The name is, DEER PARK! What in the fuck is a deer park? A park exclusive to deer? Is there such a thing as a moose park in Canada? That would be an interesting place to go for a tour, 'oh, yes, everyone, lets stay quiet and look over to your left. You will see the great moose of alberta. Underneath, you'll see a canadian guy doing something to the cock of that great moose, and lets just say, you'll understand and appreciate that when we go back for a delicious meal at Moose Head after the tour of Moose Park is over. Yum!'

I never tire of these moose cock jokes. God I love them more then Canadians love the cock I think.

lewis
new in box
Captain
Captain

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Canadian under that moose... well... are you aware of the traditional Lapp method of castrating reindeer? No? Think teeth and a nice mouthful.

Mmmm.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you know this WHY? Surprised

-HitScan

Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-HitScan

Dvixen
Sugar standards in exported confectionaries Minister
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay wrote:

Jay, GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Stop coming back a week after you throw YET ANOTHER hissy fight.

Stop using OSY as your attempts to function in (semi) polite society. (Not that some of us bother being polite to you, you certainly haven't shown that you are deserving of it.)

Jeremy - I put my (IE6) Toolbars above the Menubar just for you. Very Happy
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:

Are you so shocked that you had to double post? I don't blame you.

lewis
new in box
Captain
Captain

uk.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this becuase I'm cultured Cheesy smile

IE7 annoyances: whenever you temporarily allow popup blocking, it refreshes the page. This is annoying if you're on the Post a Reply page and you've just written loads!
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opera 9 will also add a Tab preview.

And I've read they will also add...widgets. In the damn browser. WTF?

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: