Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Drunken Posting!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://pegasus3d.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3650

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNRKAUAA~~~~`
1!!

wrote exame

seent to STeamzworksd

UINSTREUCTYUROR ca mwe\

]yes,

was good timne hald by aolles
e
oh
tires'
ant pst
err
e
er
]zx
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was actually the best posting I could manage at the time.

Friday I mainly stayed very still, in the dark, under the covers.
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I congratulate you on being able to stay home on Friday. Smile

Of course I went into work late and left very early. If I could have worn jeans, it would have almost been like being at home!

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Macgyver
The man with the Swiss Army Knife
Midshipman
Midshipman

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been drunk so much the last one month that I'm not proud of myself at all. I have decided to stop drinking for now. My drinking has really gotten out of hand. I keep thinking I'll pace myself, but once the first drink starts to take an effect on me, I'm back to drinking heavy. *sigh*

However, I am okay and happy with not drinking too. So works out for me either way. Smile
Dvixen
Sugar standards in exported confectionaries Minister
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee. I forgot about this thread.
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, hey, what's up thread?

GREAT TO BE FUCKING BACK.

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: