Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Drunken Posting!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's a neat trick, isn't it?
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Nitz Walsh
Midshipman
Midshipman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, can't recall the last time I had a hangover due to the water method. Just chug a massive bottle of spring water and you're generally good to go in the morning.

Favourite drink to get blitzed quickly (aside from the expertise in shotgunning witnessed in FUBAR)? What I call "Rock hard lemonades" - take a Mike's Hard Lemonade, add in 2oz of vodka - weee! Cuts the sweetness a little bit as well.

I should leave my apartment someday.
Thundar
Insert Custom Title Here
Commodore
Commodore

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Fear the steps to combat dehydration...

MasterOfTheHat wrote:
Well, if you'd quit sacrificing the virgins and screwing the livestock, you wouldn't be in such a predicament!

if you are wondering what smam is, just stick around, it is more a sort of zen than something that a mere definition with mortal words cannot comprehend. You will get the picture of what smam is in short order. It will change your life! -Smamta Clause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BenN
Shower Curtain Ring Salesman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

japan.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always follow the water rule (got a big bottle in the fridge for this sole purpose), but it didn`t work this time.

The only effect was an even-more-urgent-than-usual urge to take a piss.
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two chivas, which was okay as I can handle whiskey since I'm used to it. Then I had half a british pint of beer, and basically finished it in half an hour (which I know for many is a long time), and damn it's sorta hitting me. Not drunk, but the affects of it can be felt.

I. Hate. Beer!

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off course, this one girl that I was going to go with cancelled in the last minute because she was too stoned at home. No matter, I was to go see this other hot chic at the bar, but she turned out not to be who I thought she was to be. So I was sorta bummed out while I was drinking. Basically drank to get wasted since I got sick of girls in HK.

Not that i matters, since I'm seeing this other girl on Friday or Saturday. There might be hope. Otherwise, i'm just going to stop drinking and leave HK as soon as I can. Razz

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with seeing three girls at one time! Okay, maybe there is and karma is kicking my ass for being a three timing bastard. boo!!!!!

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNRKA OPOSTING!!!!@!!!12111

yes!@!!!!

HAd the GRanville Island Sampler!!!

and the cherry somethign....

FUN FUN FUNF UFN FUNFN FUN

yes

yes

yes

thanks
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 whiskeys, 2 B52's, 1 unknown shot, 2 down the throat pouring from two bottles of liqueur and I'm mostly sober. Well, sorta buzzing now that i'm back home. Had pancakes and sausages along with lots of water to make the hangover be gone tomorrow when I wake up.

OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least this weekend there was no pot and cocaine involved. And i'm not talking about myself taking it. I mean my friends. I stop doing that shit a long time ago.

All in all, a good night!

OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunk. Going to drink as much awather as I can.

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOO! Congrats. I may be posting in this thread tonight if my friend Tzhe comes through with his promise of beer... so this is kind of a preemptive drunken posting on my part. Smile

Or a future inevitability drunken posting! Like on Minority Report! Woooo!
-- Carl Sagan

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOWOOOOOOOOO~~~!@@@@!A!!!!!!

DRUNKEYJ NIN POSTING!!!@!!!

6.5 beer only~

but sdtill~~~~~!!!!!

AWESOME!!!

yio know ,

breathalyzer is ONLY\

$##@32 CANADIUASN
OIN}
\

EBAY~!~~`
`
-- Carl Sagan

Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be noted that a certain drunken mage was seen in the Pig and Whistle Tavern in Stormwind. Very Happy

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRUNKA!!!

yes, it is th e last class of the term l ast exam

very strong beer, at Steamworks downtown by WAterfront statino

wearing off now

bust still was fun.

that is all

no ddnkrk a WoW for me, too tired
-- Carl Sagan

Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so fucking drunk. I just had two rum & cokes (with 1/3rd rum) and I'm starting on the 3rd. I forgot how fun it was to be drunk. My wife is loving this... or not Very Happy
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok my wife didn't like it. I still feel a bit drunk this morning but I managed to avoid a hangover. I'm on a perscription of lots of water and hearing my wife tell stories about things I did that I don't even remember last night.

Smile
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sordid details, please!
-- Carl Sagan

OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i', drunk! yeah!!!!

damn... Sad

I promised I won't drinl thois much.... booh!

i'll try not to drink tomorow night when I go out.

Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, JR, jay can't talk about it before the trial, especially since the goat was underage. Very Happy

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Thundar
Insert Custom Title Here
Commodore
Commodore

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
Sorry, JR, jay can't talk about it before the trial, especially since the goat was underage. Very Happy

Too late, the news caught ya!

MasterOfTheHat wrote:
Well, if you'd quit sacrificing the virgins and screwing the livestock, you wouldn't be in such a predicament!

if you are wondering what smam is, just stick around, it is more a sort of zen than something that a mere definition with mortal words cannot comprehend. You will get the picture of what smam is in short order. It will change your life! -Smamta Clause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The News wrote:
The goat has not been named, Hare said. The one-and-a-half-year-old animal was shy and standoffish as anesthesia wore off after the exam.

It was also said that the goat resisted any attempts to go shopping in order to raise its spirits, and that "It just need some time alone to think." Also, it was suggested that it dump that dick, because it's just too good for its old friends.

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY HEY MOMMA WON'T YOU KEEP THAT NEWS
BETTER KEEP ON DROWNING WITH THOSE SIZE 24 BLUES

*descending riff*

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Feign
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2:52:07 AM: A Werejesus is a person (or, rarely, an animal) that is afflicted by a condition known formally as deicanthropy. The victim transforms into a minor Jesus during the three nights of the full moon. During this time they rampage through towns and villages, commiting miracles at random and generally being an irritating reminder of our own mortality.
2:52:14 AM: The curse of the Werejesus is first mentioned in the Macaron Veda during the story of Jesus at the Last Supper.

Jesus ladled the spaghetti, and gave it to his dispicables and said, "This is my body, the Noodle of the Divine Pastaer. Eat this and remember my haircut." And Jesus took the marinara, and blessed it, and gave it to his dispicables and said to them, "This is my stuff, the Sacred Sauce of Heaven. Drink of its flavor and be refreshed."

Jesus then turned to His betrayer, and said "Do you want a slap?" And Judas lied to the Lord, saying, "Yes, I would accept a slap from my Lord." And Jesus said to him, "As you taste it, let me layeth the smackdown on your betraying ass. Bitch."

Macaron Veda, Canto 7, Verses 50-54

2:53:00 AM: J minor?
2:53:09 AM: sounds like a badass chord to me

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

Feign
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH DOUBLE LANE CHANGE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: