Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Fly the Copter!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember this game! I'm in the crowd that sucks at it. Crying or Very sad

FD

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Thundar
Insert Custom Title Here
Commodore
Commodore

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feel bad. So do I.

MasterOfTheHat wrote:
Well, if you'd quit sacrificing the virgins and screwing the livestock, you wouldn't be in such a predicament!

if you are wondering what smam is, just stick around, it is more a sort of zen than something that a mere definition with mortal words cannot comprehend. You will get the picture of what smam is in short order. It will change your life! -Smamta Clause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep getting better and better at this game, since I just recorded a score of

Woohoo!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recorded a 3156 after several months of not playing this game. Haven't set a new record yet but at least I haven't completely lost the touch.
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

500 something so far

Sadistic little game. Mad

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I'm like, 10 pixels from hitting anything, and I get grounded. Mad

Argh. I get enough aggravation from playing Enemy Territory.

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...
AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Location: Gaurding the toenail clipper bag that holds you all!

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider this thread revived.
This and other statistics can be culled from Jeremy Reimer's Personal Computer Market Share: 1975-2002, a very impressive piece of information gathering. The numbers tell some very interesting stories.
- http://lowendmac.com/musings/03/0131.html

Man, I need to get out more. You know smam is getting to you when you go to a canadian restaurant and start wondering about moose cock. -OscarWilde Smile
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread necromancy! Smile

This post is devoted to Smam.

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife has this game on her cell phone. But Tetris on my phone is better, and Blackjack on my work phone is great except you can't split and the house will sit under soft 16 after you bust.

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why high-end computers are even needed when this simple little game is more fun than games that iD and the like spend years and tens of millions of dollars on.

Laughing

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imitation Gruel wrote:
I wonder why high-end computers are even needed when this simple little game is more fun than games that iD and the like spend years and tens of millions of dollars on.

Laughing
Do you think Id should quit with the fps games and start writing tetris and copter games for PocketPCs and Symbian systems? Very Happy

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH! I hate that game.

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Lurch
dubious honour-taker
Commander
Commander

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still suck at this game but perhaps the next helicopter flash game could be based on the Genesis crater, erm probe. KKKHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!
Colby Cosh - "Evidently America is now a place where people send their pre-teen sons to be deliberately arrested--in the name of the principle that parents invariably make good, responsible, caring decisions for their children."
HitScan - There's lies, damned lies, and "Pepsi is great."
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2659 just now. Haven't played in a couple months.

Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOOOO!!!!

New high score for me!

(edited to reduce size since it's no longer my best)

Last edited by Imitation Gruel on Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Heh. Heh heh heh. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Booyah!

Last edited by Imitation Gruel on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider this thread REVIVED!!!

Smile
This and other statistics can be culled from Jeremy Reimer's Personal Computer Market Share: 1975-2002, a very impressive piece of information gathering. The numbers tell some very interesting stories.

Man, I need to get out more. You know smam is getting to you when you go to a canadian restaurant and start wondering about moose cock. -OscarWilde Smile
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel cheated.

I just recorded a 4790, which is less than one additional full gate away from breaking my all-time record. To come so close, and yet so far, from a new record, ruins my day completely.

Also, I have the day off today. Also, purple monkeys.

Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bow down before me, mortal fools.

Thus I decree.

AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you win!

And your postcount here actually eclipses your impressive coptar score. Hurrah!

Smile

Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AllYorBaseRBelong2Us wrote:
you win!

And your postcount here actually eclipses your impressive coptar score. Hurrah!

Smile

Yes. Although I hold out hope that someday that will not be the case, however small the odds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: