Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

I just broke up with my GF :(
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnimeFreak
I am an OSS user, not an OSS idiot.
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: I just broke up with my GF :( Reply with quote

Sad
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I just broke up with my GF :( Reply with quote

AnimeFreak wrote:
Sad
Sad

FD

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
longmarch
Estate Bottled
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to know what to say other than I feel for you. Best of luck in the next few days. It's rough, but you'll prevail.
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shitty man. Someday (maybe soon, maybe not), you'll look back and decide it was for the best. Things happen.

You can look back, but don't do it for long or you'll get stuck in the past....

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, man.

Let me know if you need help plotting a fiendish revenge.

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only offer a virtual hand on the shoulder, and this beer: Mmmm tasty beer

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why?
Puke
s
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No biggy, you can always get a new GeForce.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks, man. What happened?
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
AnimeFreak
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her mother disapproved of me and, thus, we cannot see eachother anymore.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me guess, she won't go against mommy? Rolling Eyes

/me buys AnimeFreak a beer

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAH, THATS ONE OF THE LAMEST EXCUSES EVER

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
AnimeFreak
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
Let me guess, she won't go against mommy? Rolling Eyes

/me buys AnimeFreak a beer
Ooh... beer...

Yeah, what can you do?
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What's the value of her dowery? Isn't this the 21st century? She needs to get with it.

AnimeFreak
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mord wrote:
Quote:

What's the value of her dowery? Isn't this the 21st century? She needs to get with it.
From what I remember, her mother is single and, thus, is probably psychopathic about men or something.
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So either:

1) Mommy is one of those who got knocked up, the guy ran off, and she's never had time to get a guy while raising daughter. Result: Mommy is psycho and believes all guys fuck and run.

2) Mommy got divorced. Result: Mommy is psycho and thinks all guys aren't reliable or some such bs.

Any idea which?

-HitScan

rb26dett
Petty Officer 2nd class
Petty Officer 2nd class

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. The mother of my last girlfriend 'disapproved' of me because my skin wasn't white enough. What's funny is that her husband was filipino. It's ok...we continued to mess around even after her mother caught us in the bedroom one day, sans several articles of clothing.

but now I don't have to put up with the shit from either of those two crazy bitches, so my life is better.

Conclusion: start with the late-night rendezvous things, or find someone else.
AnimeFreak
Captain
Captain

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
So either:

1) Mommy is one of those who got knocked up, the guy ran off, and she's never had time to get a guy while raising daughter. Result: Mommy is psycho and believes all guys fuck and run.

2) Mommy got divorced. Result: Mommy is psycho and thinks all guys aren't reliable or some such bs.

Any idea which?
Probably the first one.
Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find someone that is not living at home...
s
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find someone that is not living....

ROFL

DuffMan
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's recockulous, how old is she?
Lurch
dubious honour-taker
Commander
Commander

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AF has my sympathy as parents can fuck up even their adult spawn. I know this is trite and a touch stupid but there are other fish in the sea.
Colby Cosh - "Evidently America is now a place where people send their pre-teen sons to be deliberately arrested--in the name of the principle that parents invariably make good, responsible, caring decisions for their children."
HitScan - There's lies, damned lies, and "Pepsi is great."
Evil Merlin
Yaaawwwnnnn, streeechhhh....
Commodore
Commodore

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How I enjoy being married. Never again will I have to deal with dating...

Personally I could not stand it. Weeks of either frustration or anger, just for a hole to fuck... it wasn't worth it now that I look back...
HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Merlin wrote:
How I enjoy being married. Never again will I have to deal with dating...

Personally I could not stand it. Weeks of either frustration or anger, just for a hole to fuck... it wasn't worth it now that I look back...

I'm sure that was quite helpful. :/

Being currently involved in a dating relationship I can assure you that (in case you forgot) it's about slightly more than a "hole to fuck." Perhaps you remember that time span between meeting your wife, and making her your, er, wife. Wink

I know I would certainly be crushed should anything bad happen to us, but fortunately, it appears as though this will be lasting for quite a long time. Yay me.

AF: It is sorry to hear. You will perservere though, that is just how it is.

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
Thundar
Insert Custom Title Here
Commodore
Commodore

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Man, I'm sorry to hear that.

Especially the pathetically lame reason for the happening. Crying or Very sad

MasterOfTheHat wrote:
Well, if you'd quit sacrificing the virgins and screwing the livestock, you wouldn't be in such a predicament!

if you are wondering what smam is, just stick around, it is more a sort of zen than something that a mere definition with mortal words cannot comprehend. You will get the picture of what smam is in short order. It will change your life! -Smamta Clause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: