Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Is Ensign Roe an ugly ass bitch, or what?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Is Ensign Roe an ugly ass bitch, or what? Reply with quote

I was looking at Madan's thread about his adsl, and what I came away from way how fucking ugly Roe is. Giant mole, that looks like an inflamed zit, weird shit in the middle of her head, and, pancake makeup I could make for breakfast.

REALLY SCARY.

JR, if there was ever a case for a small avatar, Roe is the poster child for this idea.

She looks fine when you can't see all the crap on her face, but, at 149X149 shes' just an ugly bitch.

Perhaps you could do an avatar that is half her face, and the other half her ass.

This would show her best features...

s
Laughing
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Yes, WTF is up with that thing in between her eyes....some sort of hood ornament?

the mole I don't mind so much

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err...those markings make her character look the non-human the character is. The actress doesn't have them.

And while I don't think she's the prettiest woman in the world, she certainly isn't as ugly as those silicone-overloaded whores you requested avatars of, SanTROLLi.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, while she ain't what i'd consider bangable simply because I fear the make up and silicon plastic would peel of her face during our violent animal sex0r, its far above and beyond the huge gigantic compensation for self esteem and self confidence breasts that smamtrolli prefers. Egads! I'm scared that if I ever had violent animal sex0r with such an extremely busty women, i'd end up bouncing of the silicon everytime I violently shoved my 'love sausage'* into her 'river of love.'*

*If anyone ever used 'love sausage' and 'river of love' seriously in the real world, and any of you over heard them say it, might i recommend, for the greater good of man kind, that you thwap** them with mother load of a frozen trout!

**'Thwap' to me is the onomotopia*** when you're hit by a huge frozen trout.

*** I may have spelt that word wrong. Its not like one uses that word on a day to day basis. However, we do use onomotopia's on this board quite often. 'Unf' is one, unless it actually means something and is not what I always thought it was supposed to be.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
MacUser3of5
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I would agree that Roe's hood ornament isn't very cute, she herself 'ain't half bad'... reminds me of a dominatrix, with that silly/stern expression... Very Happy

However, the giant breasted women some choose as avatars remind me of horses, horses with big breasts Wink
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
remind me of horses, horses with big breasts

Boink! Laughing

Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it out.

Roe is the only transexual star on television, and she just hasn't told anyone but PeterB...

Laughing

As for not liking women with large breasts, I'm glad you all feel that way. Leaves way MORE for me...

s
MacUser3of5
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, have all the large breasts you want. Smile

Save the small ones for me!
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ensign Ro was and is hot. If she had been the star of DS9 (as originally intended) maybe I would have watched it more.

Boobs aren't everything.
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
longmarch
Estate Bottled
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
Ensign Ro was and is hot. If she had been the star of DS9 (as originally intended) maybe I would have watched it more.

DS9 is a classic. But it could have been so much better without Kira.
MacUser3of5
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Boobs aren't everything.

So very true!
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I considered the Ro character to be on the verge of "hot" -- the best was the episode "Conundrum" where everyone on board had their memories wiped, and she made the moves on Riker (successfully). She was hot there.

But I like Susie Plakson (sp?) better. She played Worf's fuck-mate (i.e. Alexander's mother) and then a female Q in Voyager.

As stated in a previous ST-related thread, I realize that this makes me lame. Deal with it.

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only good shots I could find of her.

FD

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not very flattering to her...

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
She should have chose a project that displayed her body in a more flattering fashion.

FD

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:

Well, that was 1993-4, I believe.

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FondueDaredevil wrote:
Magus wrote:
She should have chose a project that displayed her body in a more flattering fashion.

I don't think that actors have very much control over that. I'd be more willing to believe it was the director or dir. of photography who is responsible there.

DrPizza
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spamtrolli == fucking retard

Yes, if Ro had been in DS9 I woulda watched it. I think it's a great pity that she wasn't.
,91^c||(v=*p?main(-1,v+1),v-1:main(0,v)),++v);else for(;c+=!(91^*v)-!(93^*v)
;++v);return v;} /*     brainf*** program as argv[1] */

<DigitalFury>please don't use any of my quotes as sigs at osy.</DigitalFury>
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She died in TNG iirc.

HURRAH!

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the person/alien who killed her carved the hood ornament off of her head and put it on a chain and wore it as a trophy.

And no, I don't remember how she died. But I bet her hood ornament would sell for quite a bit on eBay.

DrPizza
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riso wrote:
She died in TNG iirc.

I don't believe this is true.

She was asked to be in DS9 but for whatever reason declined. Silly.

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They thought she died, in that episode where she and Geordi got "phased" (yet still managed to breathe normally.. hmm) but she came back in the same episode.

I think her last episode was the one where Picard was assigned to order her to be a double-agent with the Bajoran resistance, what the fuck were they called, Maquis or something. She was torn between loyalty to Picard and loyalty to the Bajorans who were still being harrassed by the Cardassians because of the dumb treaty.
I think in the end she and Thomas Riker jumped ship and joined the Maquis, never to be heard from again.
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
DrPizza
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
They thought she died, in that episode where she and Geordi got "phased" (yet still managed to breathe normally.. hmm) but she came back in the same episode.

I think her last episode was the one where Picard was assigned to order her to be a double-agent with the Bajoran resistance, what the fuck were they called, Maquis or something. She was torn between loyalty to Picard and loyalty to the Bajorans who were still being harrassed by the Cardassians because of the dumb treaty.
I think in the end she and Thomas Riker jumped ship and joined the Maquis, never to be heard from again.

That is my understanding as well; I believe it's borne out by various books.

Socrates
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting those pictures.

It proves my original contention that the only thing that made Roe look good was the skin tight spandex...
Twisted Evil
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR/Pizza: Confused I don't remember Thomas Riker being in that episode where Ro deserts to the Maquis. I may have to check that out.

Socrates, BTW: The character's name is Ro. Ro Laren.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: