Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Where the Smam at?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Where the Smam at? Reply with quote

Where has the smam gone? Is it a holiday in the entire northern continent of America?

SMAM!!! SMAM I SAY!! SMAM!!!

Oh and in tribute to all the ridiculous hype and parodies of Broke Back Mountain, I hereby create a new smammy word: SmamBack Mountain. It's where closet case smammers go and frolic in the smam as they are to ashamed to reveal themselves as smammers back on the flat plains of the real world.
And no, I have not seen the movie yet. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or something.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Where the Smam at? Reply with quote

OscarWilde wrote:
... And no, I have not seen the movie yet. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or something.
You aren't missing anything; it's just a couple of gay homosexual cowboys eating pudding.

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Location: Gaurding the toenail clipper bag that holds you all!

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smam!

Smile
This and other statistics can be culled from Jeremy Reimer's Personal Computer Market Share: 1975-2002, a very impressive piece of information gathering. The numbers tell some very interesting stories.
- http://lowendmac.com/musings/03/0131.html

Man, I need to get out more. You know smam is getting to you when you go to a canadian restaurant and start wondering about moose cock. -OscarWilde Smile
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<VanHalen>
Where has all the good smam gone?
</VanHalen>

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Where the Smam at? Reply with quote

FondueDaredevil wrote:
OscarWilde wrote:
... And no, I have not seen the movie yet. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or something.
You aren't missing anything; it's just a couple of gay homosexual cowboys eating pudding.

Do you mean gay as in happy? Or gay as in gay? If it's the later, your statement is really redundant. None the less, thanks for the insight. I assumed it would be like 'Philadelphia' (is that the AIDS movie with Tom Hanks?) where it's just a whole lot of human drama and nothing else. If I want human drama, I just look at my own life. Don't need any thing else to remind me of human drama.

ANYWAY! SMAM!!!!!!

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)

Last edited by OscarWilde on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
<VanHalen>
Where has all the good smam gone?
</VanHalen>

I'm almost ashamed to ask, but what you Van Halenism you referring too? I love Van Halen and it will be a mark of shame upon my soul if it's a reference to something I should know. Embarassed

OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AllYorBaseRBelong2Us wrote:
Smam!

Smile

Smam to you my smammy mighty AYB! Smile

Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Van Halen - Where Have All the Good Times Gone?

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where have all the Smammers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
They're playing World of Warcraft, every one!
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:

Ah, okay. Well, then, I guess I'm just merely a fan of Eddie Van Halen's playing and not an actual fan of Van Halen as a total band. Laughing

Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why... can't this be smam?

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy smam....

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
Tell me why... can't this be smam?

That's to easy now. Very Happy

AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oscar Wilde Cool : How do you know when it's smam
AYB Smile : AYB can't tell you but it lasts forever
Cool :How does it feel when it’s smam
Smile :It’s just something you smam together

AYB's favorite Vanhalen song.

Smile
This and other statistics can be culled from Jeremy Reimer's Personal Computer Market Share: 1975-2002, a very impressive piece of information gathering. The numbers tell some very interesting stories.

Man, I need to get out more. You know smam is getting to you when you go to a canadian restaurant and start wondering about moose cock. -OscarWilde Smile
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oscar Wilde Cool : How do you know when it's smam
AYB Smile : AYB can't tell you but it lasts forever
Cool :How does it feel when it’s smam
Smile :It’s just something you smam together

AYB's favorite Vanhalen song.

Smile

Well, at least you're keeping with the SmamBack Mountain trend. Good for you. Although I don't swing that way bud...

...I'll meet you by the river bend where you have a clear view of the snow capped trees on the peaks of SmamBack Mountain. Nice and quiet, and the sun looks really nice with it rises over the peak. Romantic. Satan grin

AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, at least you're keeping with the SmamBack Mountain trend. Good for you. Although I don't swing that way bud...

NOYUO! Sailor Moon

Anyways, that was meant to be a conversation about the meaning of smam, not some weird homoeroticism.

Smam != gay.

indeed.

Smile

OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

NOYUO! Sailor Moon

Anyways, that was meant to be a conversation about the meaning of smam, not some weird homoeroticism.

Smam != gay.

indeed.

Smile

AWWW.... I like it when they play hard to get... Wink

Very Happy

p.s. smam can mean whatever it is to anyone provided it's silly. So smam can be gay as long as it's silly. IMO.

AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sillyhead,

anyways, AYB must smam more.

Smile

HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OscarWilde wrote:
Magus wrote:

Ah, okay. Well, then, I guess I'm just merely a fan of Eddie Van Halen's playing and not an actual fan of Van Halen as a total band. Laughing

I'm mostly a fan of all past and present and future members of Van Halen shutting their noise holes.

I suspect it's because of overexposure from the local (crappy) radio stations, but that's just a suspicion.

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OscarWilde wrote:
...I'll meet you by the river bend where you have a clear view of the snow capped trees on the peaks of SmamBack Mountain. Nice and quiet, and the sun looks really nice with it rises over the peak. Romantic. Satan grin
Sword fight!

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: