Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Let me tell you about my day.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Powershot A520 for the christmas present to myself this year.

Well worth the monies. Smile

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuffMan wrote:
I bought a 46" dlp tv for myself for christmas. Christmas presents for yourself are the best!

Indeed! Please let us know what you think of the picture, as I've been learning about DLP-vs-LCD for my potential upcoming purchase for my own self. Very Happy

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DLP? What the fuck? I thought this was only used in projectors!

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
DuffMan wrote:
I bought a 46" dlp tv for myself for christmas. Christmas presents for yourself are the best!

Indeed! Please let us know what you think of the picture, as I've been learning about DLP-vs-LCD for my potential upcoming purchase for my own self. Very Happy

And me, as well. Heck, I'll start an OSY HDTV thread. Very Happy

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: