Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Wilde's Weekly Weird News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Wilde's Weekly Weird News Reply with quote

I'm gonna steel me some lampposts for me drug habit.

Gotta love some of the shit man pulls. LOL Laughing

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets fight naked while I wear girlie clothes to prove we're elite soldiers!

That's got to take the cake for weird news for the week. Damn! Surprised Surprised Surprised

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this thread. Please continue!

EDIT: That second link was kind of depressing though. Sad
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
DuffMan
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never before have I seen so much naked man-ass.
HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuffMan wrote:

There is now a pyschological brick wall between me and that link. I shall never know the mysteries of naked man ass in drag having a beat down-drag out fight.

Thank Goodness.

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HitScan wrote:
DuffMan wrote:

There is now a pyschological brick wall between me and that link. I shall never know the mysteries of naked man ass in drag having a beat down-drag out fight.

Thank Goodness.

Duffman was being sarcastic, I think. Unless the homophobia is so potent that even heavily pixelated blurry image of a man's ass makes one question their sexuality or something. Wink Very Happy

Seriously, if I thought the news contained images that were unsafe, i.e. nudity of any sort, I'd have put, 'NSFW'. I'd read the article just to understand how fucked up the situation was.

OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went and took a look at the article again. Had Duffman not said anything, I was completely unaware of any actual view of the ass. I guess I knew it was there, but I didn't focus on it.

There is that censored pixel thingy they do, but it's for the man sausage. That you can't even tell at all. Unless one of you guys have a penis that looks like a bunch of blurry black and grey squares. In which cause, I'd HIGHLY recommend going to a urologist immediately. It just ain't natural.

HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OscarWilde wrote:
HitScan wrote:
DuffMan wrote:

Thank Goodness.

Duffman was being sarcastic, I think. Unless the homophobia is so potent that even heavily pixelated blurry image of a man's ass makes one question their sexuality or something. Wink Very Happy

Seriously, if I thought the news contained images that were unsafe, i.e. nudity of any sort, I'd have put, 'NSFW'. I'd read the article just to understand how fucked up the situation was.

Well, I wasn't really interested in clicking the link anyway, it sounded like a couple of dick-measurers having a bad day, which is amusing occasionally, but it's all the same old shit. Wink Plus, your "kind of depressing, though" solidified my position.

Duffman however, opened a new door to me, a door that allows one to disavow any interest whatsoever using the tried-and-true method of homophobia to proven comedic effect. Boldy therein I stepped. Very Happy

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HitScan wrote:

Duffman however, opened a new door to me, a door that allows one to disavow any interest whatsoever using the tried-and-true method of homophobia to proven comedic effect. Boldy therein I stepped. Very Happy

Laughing Yeah, it's why I couldn't help myself either. Homophobia can open the door to much amusement too.

But really, you need to click the link because this story has to take the cake of all time beta alpha male rituals. That, or you have access to weird stories that I don't. In which case I demand you hand the links over to me. Wink

Here is an excerpt of the link, just to give you an idea of how odd the whole thing is (I don't think it's depressing):
Quote:
Twelve soldiers who had just finished their 32-week commando training were alleged to have taken part in the initiation ritual, while around 40 other marines - also stripped naked - watched.

The fight appears to have been "directed" by two non-commissioned officers. One was dressed in a surgeon's outfit, the other dressed as a schoolgirl.

Honestly, if a bunch of guys, trained to be efficient killers, and were part of some elite military force, and they felt the peer pressure to demean themselves while their superiors were dressed in school girl attire, I'd say they deserve it. If I were an elite solider, trained to kill a man in many ways, including the method of choking a man with crustless bread, shit, I'd think peer pressure would not be a problem. If the peer try's to put pressure on me, there would be a whole lot of dead peers. Very Happy

Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except that they're all so trained. Wink

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
DuffMan
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did u guys watch the video?

That was the instance of copious amounts of man-ass to which i was referring.
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuffMan wrote:
Did u guys watch the video?

That was the instance of copious amounts of man-ass to which i was referring.

There is a video? Surprised

DuffMan
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuffMan wrote:
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

Whoa. Now that's depressing. Good grief. All these alpha beta male rituals have always been lame, and this is just one of them. *sigh*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: