Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Perpetual OSY Extreme Buglist/Wishlist/Suggestion Box
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can the maximum typesize be increased? 29pt. is too limiting.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada
1st Lord of the Admiralty

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll look into it. It is a bit small.
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
Yellow
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

trinidadandtobago.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Firefox OSY plugin would be good.

Whenever a new post is made your Firefox toolbar could flash NEW SMAM! Smile
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but when AYB, OW, and IG go on a post rampage, that poor little plugin would exhaust itself. Very Happy

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
Ah, but when AYB, OW, and IG go on a post rampage, that poor little plugin would exhaust itself. Very Happy

Twisted Evil Satan grin Twisted Evil
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Reimer wrote:
I'll look into it. It is a bit small.

I suggest 72pt. or thereabouts as the new ceiling.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this board. Dynamic signature adding!
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR, how about a special rank button for people who have been Banzored?

It could be funny.

jdsmith575
I drank the Kool-Aid
Commodore
Commodore

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could change their avatar to the banzor hammer.
"I learned something really important in college today. I don't want to be there." - King of the Hill
HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdsmith575 wrote:
Or you could change their avatar to the banzor hammer.
That's good, and would require less work. Very Happy A custom title would also work, but the picture would certainly stand out better. Smile

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Testing...

Testing!

Dude, I fixed it. Maximum size is now...

69, Dudes!
"Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a Cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstition. They avoid rather than confront the world. But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the Cosmos, even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries."
-- Carl Sagan

"Its not a rule. Its just something I noticed. Several of us have more than one sig." - Mord

"No, you are a troll, and I should have never let you back to Ars in after the first 16,000 bannings." - Caesar, to He Who Shall Not Be Named
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HURRAH!

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you dudes feel about the flags? I'm torn.

Also, is the normal blue " :) " coming back? I like that lil' guy. :)

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The normal little blue smiley guy, along with all the smileys, are back. You may have to refresh your browser window (or in extreme cases, wipe your temporary net cache)
-- Carl Sagan

the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo!

Dude, thanks for doing all of this stuff. Smile

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome!
-- Carl Sagan

Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, virtual directory listings have now been turned off for every directory except /download/

Everything else gets you a "OMG FORBIDDEN!"
-- Carl Sagan

DeAthe
Awaits you all, with nasty big pointy teeth..
Captain
Captain

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It actually only says 'forbidden' I think you forgot the OMG in there. Smile
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to change my custom title... it tells me that its too long even though it was a single word consisting of 9 characters.
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a US flag icon.

Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Satan grin and Elvis are now in the quick-launch emoticons! Yes!

HitScan
More portable than j00
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imitation Gruel wrote:
I need a US flag icon.

Then you need to edit your profile. Wink

"I was going to write my congressman, but I can't find my checkbook." - /. poster

"Wiffleball bats are good, because they can be retrofitted with lead pipes." - Harbinger
Jeremy Reimer
King of Canada

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hey! and are now in the quick-launch emoticons! Yes!

Yup! Sorry it took so long. Smile
-- Carl Sagan

Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HitScan wrote:
Imitation Gruel wrote:
I need a US flag icon.

Then you need to edit your profile. Wink

Acknowledged and done. Thanks, HS.

Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR, did you decrease the custom title length limit? I'm having trouble setting a custom title that I *know* is less than the old limit of 45 characters.

Please respond to this soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: