Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

How Led Zeppelin will Unite The World...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: How Led Zeppelin will Unite The World... Reply with quote

...if only I wasn't still really hung over, I'd tell the story, but I feel ill right now. Must drink more water.

None the less, it involves a guy I met from New York, commercial airline pilot (747), and how we ended up becoming best friends because of our love for Led Zeppelin.

All bow down to Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
AllYorBaseRBelong2Us
Infernal Smam Lord
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Location: Gaurding the toenail clipper bag that holds you all!

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyld Stallions will unite the world. Silly OW!

Smile

Wyld Stallions RULE!
This and other statistics can be culled from Jeremy Reimer's Personal Computer Market Share: 1975-2002, a very impressive piece of information gathering. The numbers tell some very interesting stories.
- http://lowendmac.com/musings/03/0131.html

Man, I need to get out more. You know smam is getting to you when you go to a canadian restaurant and start wondering about moose cock. -OscarWilde Smile
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and to John Bonham and John Paul Jones. Smile

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zepp rules. Yes.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magus wrote:
... and to John Bonham and John Paul Jones. Smile

My New Yorker friend, a little over 40, asked me if I remember where I was and what I was doing when the news of Bonham's death came out. I was three at the time and definitely had no idea of who the Zepps were to begin with, so yeah, Bonham's death would not have been news to me at the time. My New Yorker friend said he could remember the exact time and place he was when he heard the news. It's then you realize the age gap. Laughing

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Mord
Console Cowboy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

tanzania.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Dukes of Hazard, when Luke wants to impress his high school sweet heart when they visit Atlanta, he puts on his "good" clothes: A black Led Zepp t-shirt. Q.E.D.

Gabe: I wish you weren't a fucking liar.
Tycho: I'm not a liar.
Gabe: Well, I wish you didn't lie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: