Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Austria takes the lead in comic advertising!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Austria takes the lead in comic advertising! Reply with quote

A good reason to have a pair of glasses.

Laughing

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't watch that at work. Will do so when i come home though.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen this on tv. And judging from the content I doubt it would have ever been run. This is a bit too explicit, liberal Europe or not.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riso wrote:
I've never seen this on tv. And judging from the content I doubt it would have ever been run. This is a bit too explicit, liberal Europe or not.

A lot of the ads on iFilm are those that are made but never shown on TV due to censorship. However, ad agencies know now that to bypass tv censorship, they can use the internet, which is why you get to see ads like this. They become viral videos. Just like the brilliant, but un-aired xbox shooting ad that never got aired but become an instant success on the internet, and that means people are talking about it and sending them to their friends. Which is the whole purpose of an ad: to get attention.

I still think the xbox ad is the best one I've seen yet. This ad comes in second, but not any where as brilliant as the xbox one.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Feign
The Ruiner's a collector...
Commander
Commander

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OscarWilde wrote:
Riso wrote:

A lot of the ads on iFilm are those that are made but never shown on TV due to censorship. However, ad agencies know now that to bypass tv censorship, they can use the internet, which is why you get to see ads like this. They become viral videos. Just like the brilliant, but un-aired xbox shooting ad that never got aired but become an instant success on the internet, and that means people are talking about it and sending them to their friends. Which is the whole purpose of an ad: to get attention.

I still think the xbox ad is the best one I've seen yet. This ad comes in second, but not any where as brilliant as the xbox one.

Bang bang bang!

Bang! *roll*

Bang!

They probly aren't that worried about selling the PS2 kits in particular, and know that unless there is footage of them grinding up babies for use in the PS3 they'll always sell a hojillion of whatever the fuck they make. - Hitscan on the PS3

(on smoking...) Two later in the night because I can't seem to take a shit without needing the nicotine to relax my ass muscles or some such deal. So took a shit too. - Oscarwilde on smoking

Yea and he said unto the masses "Jet behaveth as ass" and so it was. - Hitscan on Exchange

OSY Image Uploader - Use it, you bitches!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: