Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Chinese Mack Daddy!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Chinese Mack Daddy! Reply with quote

You have to read it to believe it!

I wish I were an emperor! Damn, I'd be using lotsa condoms and various other forms of contraceptives tho. Wouldn't want to have 1.5 million kids expecting to inherit my kingdom. Razz

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he score?

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
Did he score?

Wha? Did you read the article? I should have mentioned earlier the link takes you to BBC news website and is work safe. To summarize:
Long time ago chinese emperor had many wives and concubines and so had many children; and around 1.5 million chinese can trace their heritage back to this one emperor.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a sly joke, OW. We've been watching a lot of Beavis and Butthead here at work.

I mean, duh... a guy has 1.5 million descendants. He had to score somewhere along the way. Razz

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
That was a sly joke, OW. We've been watching a lot of Beavis and Butthead here at work.

Come to Butthead. Hehhhhehhh heh heh heh.
OscarWilde
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:

I mean, duh... a guy has 1.5 million descendants. He had to score somewhere along the way. Razz

Ah, okay. Flew over my head like a 747. woosh! Smile

Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. No need to duck! Razz Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: