Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

The Unbearable Side Effects of Medication

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: The Unbearable Side Effects of Medication Reply with quote

I think I took twice the dose of one of my pain killers by mistake. I took one dose in between the first two hours of the premiere for 24; and then afterwards while I was on MSN, without thinking I took another dose. I tend to have slight side effects with one dose. However right now the side effects of dizziness, loss of focus is a bit strong. And since these medications are for the nerves, my face feels like it's been stuffed with cotton and my jaw feels like it's being clamped shut but a small force.

To top it all off, it's three in the morning, and I feel like crap.

Just wanted to vent my frustration. FUCK! Mad And I feel like i'm really dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. Double FUCK! Mad Mad

Ah well, I'll just try to let it pass. I'm okay mentally and emotionally in spite of the angry emoticons I just used. Smile

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you are alright.

Now, might I suggest you write down when you take a dose so you won't have to suffer through this in the future?

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: