Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

IG is planning to write a novel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: IG is planning to write a novel Reply with quote

It will be an original work, and considering how slowly I write anything else, it will probably never be finished.

Still, my intention is declared.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: IG is planning to write a novel Reply with quote

Imitation Gruel wrote:
It will be an original work, and considering how slowly I write anything else, it will probably never be finished.

Still, my intention is declared.

Cool. Looking forward to reading your book, if you ever finish it.
I'm already starting to write my second novel. This time, instead of sitting at a cafe with my obsolete* Powerbook as I did with my first novel, I have been penning my second novel in various note books. I'm actually enjoying writing more now that I've gone back to pen and paper.

Moral of the post: write in what you feel most comfortable. I think it's almost expected of today's writers to be using a laptop or computer. Strange that.

So what is the book about? Or what genre and style?

*Magus, my evil twin brother made a cutting remark which made my Powerbook stop working after 11AM PST, January 10th, 2006. Sad AYB, can you stop Magus from bullying me.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to hijack IG's thread, but here is the title, and chapter titles of my second novel so far:

Title: Gods
Chapter one: God Day
Chapter two: God Sky
Chapter three: Hubris
Chapter four: Messiah
... I've only written four chapters so far

I've started writing this over a month ago and my novel has nothing to do with the evolution/creation thread earlier this week. If anyone is interested in hear about it, start another thread and ask me. I'd be glad to give a brief outline of my second novel. Smile

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: