Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

I'm back...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, the .band file/directory dichotomy does seem to bork Safari when you go to dl. I'll try zipping the project and uploading again. Link to follow.

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should work. It works for me now. Smile

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay download worked and the file opened in GB 2 with little problem. There was a loop or track missing, but as far as I can tell, it seems to be a small segment, but does not effect the over all song it self. I forget the name, so i'll double check tomorrow.
The rock track, ummm... I make no comment. The ending of the track started to show some promise however. I guess you were just starting to get the feel. The clean track was the same, but you got the feel earlier. The thing is, hearing what you played with your two lead tracks gave me a better idea of what you wanted, so I got some hot lead work I can lay down.
It's 2 in the morning here and I can't do no recording right now without pissing of my neighbors. I'll try to record some tracks tomorrow. The first lead that popped into my head was to use a wah pedal, but I only have a cry baby, and the sound I want is a regular wah. No matter, I should be able to do something with the cry baby.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How will diverting Alliance ships help the music? Very Happy

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
xradionut
Midshipman
Midshipman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's 2 in the morning here and I can't do no recording right now without pissing of my neighbors.

Headphones?
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xradionut wrote:
Quote:
It's 2 in the morning here and I can't do no recording right now without pissing of my neighbors.

Headphones?

My headphones have no padding. They wore of ages ago and I can't seem bothered to replace them. Razz

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, both of those lead tracks were unrehearsed single takes, just me fiddling around. Smile

"Cry, baby, cry -- make your mother sigh." Very Happy

I'm not sure how the wah will blend, but I'm curious to hear how you do it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: