Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Dear post office

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Dear post office Reply with quote

Dear post office,
You guys suck. I mean really.

You don't manage to deliver my mail until 10:30-11:00, despite me living about 10 minutes away from the post office.
Thanks to that I never receive any registered letters on time. Nothing like you guys trying twice before you tell me to get them at the post office.
But to counterbalance that delay you sure seem to like stuffing my mailbox so full of ads it would burst, weren't it made out of metal.

You also never, ever, deliver a package and decide to give me those nice yellow slips instead. Interestingly they always tell me I can pick the thing up on the next day. Never the same day, no, always the next. Why's that? It isn't like you took it out of storage in first place to get it to me.

I must say however, that you do seem to manage to put on the sender on those slips. Usually anyway. This time you barely managed to tell me from WHERE it came from, and not from WHOM. Great job there guys. Because obviously, I never, ever get stuff from Germany.

What you say? The ID code tells me everything I need to know on the online check? Well, no. Only thing it shows me is how long you sat on your ass before I got the slip.

Now, if at least you had managed to put down the weight or size of said package, I'd knew whether I need some help taking this thing home or not.

Why? Because quite obviously, a packaged Powermac is quite a lot bulkier and heavier than say, oh, a bunch of trading cards*?

Weren't it for the fact that I'm no billionaire, and you guys weren't more or less safe from getting laid off, I'd so buy you and get rid of all you fuckers.

Your greatest fan,
Riso

*Star Trek CCG. Don't ask for why. But they were cheap on Ebay.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
lewis
new in box
Captain
Captain

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they smash up your parcels at all?

http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?t=9016

I live directly adjacent to the actual sorting office so picking things up is not really a problem Smile
longmarch
Estate Bottled
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US Postal Service refuses to deliver mail with any consistancy to a house I bought two years ago.

I get mail for the previous occupants, of course.
kingpinmc
Dark Stalker
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when the USPS drops your mail in a puddle stomps all over it rips it open until it's barely even legible, then nicely packages it in a plastic bag that says 'We care." Priceless.
"Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinkin', you know, eight year old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She's about to start some shit, Zed.” - J - Men in Black

So.....

Maxi Does Dallas?

Twisted Evil - Mord
Riso
Commodore
Commodore

austria.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I just received word from the seller of my Powermac.
The post has sent it back to him, claiming I never claimed it.

Well duh. The postal fucks never left me a note telling me to!

Fuckers.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways Lord Reimer, your sad devotion to that ancient OS have not helped you conjure up the Guru Meditation or given you clarvoyance enough to find 1% marketshare"
- FondueDaredevil

"[...] we view customers as complete morons that will never catch on and [...] we're lying to them all the time."
- Gabe Newell
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah I live like three blocks away from my local post office also.

Strangely, I haven't had any problems with them.

Now watch and tremble as karma bites me on the ass for realizing that.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riso wrote:
Haha, I just received word from the seller of my Powermac.
The post has sent it back to him, claiming I never claimed it.

Well duh. The postal fucks never left me a note telling me to!

Fuckers.

Mein Gott! That is teh bad luck!

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: