Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Whither be the Longhorn for which mine lonely heart yearns?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magus
Tolkien Loremaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fridge ep is a very good example of one of the best parts of Bebop: There's the obvious story, and then there's the deeper story that runs for the whole series. If you don't happen to see the deep one, the base story is still awesome.

Specifically for that ep, the lessons aren't random; they tell you a good bit about each person's character and beliefs. Smile

Edit: Duh, self! Feign, should you want it, I have all, and I do mean all, the music for Bebop. PM, email, or find me on #OSY if you'd like it. Smile

1 The Network is my domain, I shall not want; 2 though it makes me wait upon collision, it leads me to the Internet; 3 it restores my connection. It leads me in paths of hypertext transfer for google's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of power failures, I fear no data corruption; for backups art with me; thy UPS and thy status light, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a firewall before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my CD-R with BurnProof, my buffer never underflows. 6 Surely good deals and pr0n shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Datacenter for ever.
-HitScan

Wilde is a 4' chinese man in a bright pink tutu, lime green pimp hat with peacock feathers, and a purple feather boa, wearing tissue stuffed snakeskin combat boots, holding a gun bigger than he is, smoking a cigarette in the parking garage, trying to look menacing while pouting and head banging to Godsmack I stand alone
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there supposed to be a new version out soon? One that will work on my computer ... Crying or Very sad

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FondueDaredevil wrote:
Isn't there supposed to be a new version out soon? One that will work on my computer ... Crying or Very sad
It's out!

I think at its current download rate I'll have it installed by tomorrow evening.

"I call on those who question the motives of the president and his national security advisers to join with the rest of America in presenting a united front to our enemies abroad." Sen. Dick Durbin, 1998

"There's no set architecture in Linux. All roads lead to madness" - William Hilf, Microsoft homonculous

Supervillains for Linux!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FondueDaredevil wrote:
FondueDaredevil wrote:
It's out!

I think at its current download rate I'll have it installed by tomorrow evening.
Downloaded and installed!

First impression: Much nicer than the last CTP, networking and video work correctly. Flash won't install in IE, I've decided that this is a good thing. Very Happy

Supervillains for Linux!
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FondueDaredevil wrote:
FondueDaredevil wrote:
FondueDaredevil wrote:
It's out!

First impression: Much nicer than the last CTP, networking and video work correctly. Flash won't install in IE, I've decided that this is a good thing. Very Happy

When can this be shared??? Satan grin

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

I don't make up rumors, I just falsify them. -- HitScan

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
FondueDaredevil wrote:
FondueDaredevil wrote:
FondueDaredevil wrote:
It's out!

When can this be shared??? Satan grin
I imagine it's available on your local usenet alt.binaries.* group. Smile

Supervillains for Linux!
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen it yet in my neck of the woods...

Hmmm...

Gaah. I don’t tend to bother about slashdot, because quite frankly, the whole _point_ of slashdot is to have this big public wanking session with people getting together and making their own “insightful” comment on any random topic, whether they know anything about it or not. -- Linus Torvalds, 20 Aug 2005

I heard that even small amounts of smam are highly unstable. Like anti-matter, only with polka dots. -- Mord

Pentium-M eats G4 alive so quickly that the G4 is still breathing when the P-M shits it out. End of story. -- Hat Monster
FondueDaredevil
Linux Looney
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbinger wrote:
Haven't seen it yet in my neck of the woods...

Hmmm...
Crying or Very sad

Well, I have no place or bandwidth to provide it online (I assume you could get the license key without issues). Razz

Supervillains for Linux!
Harbinger
Dread Pirate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not saying that you would know anything specific, mind you... but, if you were to happen to hear about (from a 3rd party, naturally) a precise binary newsgroup where it could be currently perused, I could theoretically ask you to PM me. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: