Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

One of those whoa moments while web surfing...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: One of those whoa moments while web surfing... Reply with quote

On my quest of surfing around through links and or topics brought up through websites, I came across this:
Alice In Wonder Syndrome
Surprised

The connection was:
Reading a CNN blog (lame) about a kid who is allergic to light (that sucks for the kid and the family). However, the blog tends to be more of a lead in to the show the CNN guys are on. I thought maybe there would be an article about this kid on CNN's website, so I headed over to the health section, but nothing. Then I look at the rest of the page and see that there is a video about the AIWS.

WHOA! Alice. In. Wonderland. Syndrome? What. The. Fuck? So I HAD to read up on that.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: