Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

Convergence 2006 - here I come (most likely)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Convergence 2006 - here I come (most likely) Reply with quote

Well I was told today at work that they had a spot open for me to go to Microsoft's Convergence 2006 event in Dallas at the end of March. They said that I could come along if any of the sessions seemed interesting and worthwhile. Well after browsing through the list, I reluctantly decided that there were a number of development related sessions that may well prove useful as my job becomes more Navision/Great Plains/Axapta oriented.

So this probably means I'll be in Dallas between the dates of March 23rd and March 28th 2006. Now I know at least one of you lives in Texas if I recall correctly, so maybe a mini smam meet is in order?

EDIT: Clearly parts of me still believe it is 2005.
Imitation Gruel
Flames of Destruction
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even without me, I think there are still a few OSY citizens in the Dallas area.

As for me, I have left Dallas, and except for visiting my mama, have no intention of ever returning.

"How delightful it would be to converse intimately with someone of the same mind, sharing with him the pleasures of uninhibited conversation on the amusing and foolish things of this world, but such friends are hard to find." -- Kenko Yoshida, Essays In Idleness
Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed. I'll fly into Dallas mid-morning of the 25th (Saturday) and leave after the convention on the evening of the 28th. Fun Fun Fun... at least they have some SQL Server related sessions to sign up for so that I could get my mind off Dynamics Products for at least a little while...
longmarch
Estate Bottled
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be gone the following weekend, but I should be in town when you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: