Pegasus3d.com Forum Index Pegasus3d.com
Discussions on multiple topics, open to all

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pegasus3d.com Main Page Pegasus Launchpad Jeremy's Personal Page OSY

And finally for those that need some entertainment at work..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: And finally for those that need some entertainment at work.. Reply with quote

This should keep you entertained for hours on end at work. I wouldn't be surprised if Twinky see's this and decides he needs to add this innovation to his collection.

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I can't view the video file for some unfathomable reason, my girlfriend does have a big blue exercise ball and she does indeed sit on it while computing. Actually, I was amazed by how good her balance on it was, she could stay on it sitting cross-legged. Smile

To forestall any further comments: no, we did not attempt to have sex on it. Razz

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
OscarWilde
Unbearable Bliss of Ignorance
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hong_kong.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the twinkster wrote:
While I can't view the video file for some unfathomable reason, my girlfriend does have a big blue exercise ball and she does indeed sit on it while computing. Actually, I was amazed by how good her balance on it was, she could stay on it sitting cross-legged. Smile

To forestall any further comments: no, we did not attempt to have sex on it. Razz

Let's just put it this way: your post is more then I ever actually expected. Only because your girlfriend has 'amazing' balance on an 'exercise' ball she uses at work, and, you've never had sex on it with her. Don't mean she needs any help from you to being with. Laughing

'Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary.' - Milan Kundera (Immortality)
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not at work. At home. Smile

Damn, after this and some of my other relationship salvations, I really have a huuuuge stockpile of date karma. Like stumbling into a professional dominatrix at a bookstore at the science fiction section while reaching for the same book kind of karma. -- Happysin, on Ars
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, also: you have to be careful with those exercise balls. You aren't supposed to bounce too much on them, because if overinflated they can actually explode. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I wouldn't want to a massive balloon exploding under pressure from my crotch. Razz

lewis
new in box
Captain
Captain

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also you'd be left a couple of feet up in the air, delicate parts downmost, waiting for gravity to do its painful work.
the twinkster
Gorram Alliance
Captain
Captain

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.

Jay
Ex OSYer
Captain
Captain

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that video was oddly interesting... I can't put my finger on why though. Wink
Thundar
Insert Custom Title Here
Commodore
Commodore

dreetha.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay wrote:
Yeah that video was oddly interesting... I cun't put my finger on why though. Wink

FTFY Wink

MasterOfTheHat wrote:
Well, if you'd quit sacrificing the virgins and screwing the livestock, you wouldn't be in such a predicament!

if you are wondering what smam is, just stick around, it is more a sort of zen than something that a mere definition with mortal words cannot comprehend. You will get the picture of what smam is in short order. It will change your life! -Smamta Clause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pegasus3d.com Forum Index -> OSY All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: